- low temperature is applied as a common denominator of 199 ° C.
- Tensile strength up to 20,000 psi.
- 50% Elongation in 2-inch specimen.
- Alloy universal for all white metals including zinc smelter.
- Application to low temperatures with exceptional versatility.
- It is the only alloy that unites different metals such as copper to aluminum, brass, copper, aluminum, brass.
- Can be used to join aluminum to titanium even at magnesium and copper.
- Ideal for: heating and cooling panels, trophies, - - System antennas, high voltage components, sound equipment, compressors, Moulds.