- Electrical conductivity of 98 to 99%.
- Super versatile, flows easily into difficult positions without leaking.
- Easy to apply electronic rewind work, need not strip the varnish.
- Many applications do not need extra Flux.
- soldering temperature range: 691-788 ° C.
- Electrical conductivity (% IACS): 15.1.
- DC Resistance: 11.4.
- Density (oz / cu.in.): 4.26
- Specific gravity: 8.80.
- Color: Copper bright light.
- Alloy universal for all applications work copper and copper-colored brass or copper.
- Ideal for rings welded or hard to reach.
- Can be used in conjunction with copper wires without stripping the varnish.
- Best for refrigeration and air conditioning where they join copper pipes and brass.
- Easy to Use in oxidized copper conditions, dirty or contaminated